M·CAM® and its progenitor, Mosaic Technologies, Inc. developed and deployed sophisticated unstructured data capture, dynamic analyte rendering, analysis, and actuarial-modeling systems to enable regulated financial institutions and government agencies to assess asymmetric economic and intelligence risks. This suite of code, content, and visualization technology is organized under M·CAM®'s operating division, M·USE™. Leveraging advanced data-capture and rendering technologies derived from intent-based communication modeling, high degrees of content uploading and updating capabilities are enabled. These include:
- rapid detection of perturbations in existing "known analyte" collections;
- real-time latent network association identification;
- multi-modal, multi-lingual, multi-format real-time data association and rendering;
- intent-based collection targeting; and,
- intent-based analysis and actuarial planning.