M·CAM, Inc. and its progenitor, Mosaic Technologies, Inc. developed and deployed sophisticated unstructured data capture, dynamic analyte rendering, analysis, and actuarial-modeling systems to enable regulated financial institutions and government agencies to assess asymmetric economic and intelligence risks. This suite of code, content, and visualization technology is organized under M·CAM's operating division, M·USE™. Leveraging advanced data-capture and rendering technologies derived from intent-based communication modeling, high degrees of content uploading and updating capabilities are enabled. These include:
- rapid detection of perturbations in existing "known analyte" collections;
- real-time latent network association identification;
- multi-modal, multi-lingual, multi-format real-time data association and rendering;
- intent-based collection targeting; and,
- intent-based analysis and actuarial planning.